Wednesday, December 12, 2007

J*Davey

Hey whatsup my fellow blog cadets, last night december 11th,2007 me,nameless,and chief rocka went to the J*Davey Show @ The Viper Room. When I was told about J*Davey I knew of the vocalist. Because I have seen her face somewhere. And Then it hit me! BET Uncut. The Song "Mr.Mister", I was thinking in my head thats her!? Well I got to See Jenny B. and her friends chrissy and Sonia. and i also i got to chopp it up with my comrad ,Shafiq of Sa-Ra Creative partners. It was a dope night!! I loved it. and Thanks Jenny for putting me up on Game on this Show. And J*Davey you got a new fan! Sugar Daddy...hmmm.. i gotta get 2 jobs to give you your desires. Word Up!! lol
peep out this video of Mr.Mister,Her Live Performance a year ago and the pix that i took from my sidekick lx

Mr.Mister


Live Performance a year @ the viper room







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very interesting show!!