Thursday, December 13, 2007

Beer with A mixture of Juno & I am Legend

Hey Last Night December 13th i went to the grove to go see a movie. Well not just 1 movie actually 2 movies. I got to see Juno, a movie about a young girl of the age of 16 got pregnant by her first love. But she doesnt want to keep the baby so she sets up a private adoption with a woman name vanessa(Hilary swank). Sounds Kinda boring coming from me telling the story. But this movie is funny and also with a good collective cast. I will suggest that you all go see this movie. Now....The 2nd Movie, I was able to go see I am Legend. With some of the homies that work there (Because i got it like that lol) and since this movie come out friday. Im not even going to waste your good reading time tellin of who,what,and what happen in this movie. Just Know its dope!!im going to go see it again. I did some bootleg movie pictures of I am legend to just prove to my other homies that i went to go see it on wednesday. and here they is...




No comments: