Friday, December 14, 2007

December 14th June hopes kat von d get a sprain wrist

Hey ladies and Gents..I went to the tattoo challenge what kat von d was doing. Trying to make a record of 400 civilians. So I got off of work from large amount of overtime. i work from 11:30 pm to 10:00 am. I took the metro up there and i met with Jenny B. so the line was a block away from the corner of her shop.
This was at the beginning at Noon and it was a big ol' Line

But I got to spend my time laughing and joking with Jenny B. <3 Im her sugardaddy that means first dibbs yah heards me.haha

Pretty Much i was saying the "N" word for 3 hours which is not the bizz
and on top of that Kat von D was only doing her a-list aka vip people instead of the 400 who were there waiting in sun,moon,and the cold.

THANKS JACKASS FOR TELLING US .. WHAT A WASTE OF A TRIP.. IM OFF TO SLEEP
AND OHH KAT VON D You Suck my civilian ....well you know the rest

No comments: