Monday, December 17, 2007

I LOVE NEW YORK 2



Hey Guys since the writers guild been on strike. i've been getting into the reality show scene. And the most show i've been into has been I LOVE NEW YORK 2. Yahh remember I LOVE NEW YORK 1 where she was battlin with a dude that looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle. I believe his name was "tango". But she also had a skinny chump who had a huge temper tantrum and he act like he was a thug. Trust me that dude was raised on a horse farm. Im suprise he didnt get cast for Brokeback Mountain 2: Take a chance to tango ( I made that up lol).

Well back on to I LOVE NEW YORK 2 its been 2 months and i seen a retard and skinny white kid and a midget. now its down to the homie Ezra aka Buddha and Rich white boy name Tailor made. well to tell you the truth she going to pick the white guy with the fucked up hair line. to make ratings go up and then blah blah blah they are going to make I Love New York 3 . and who knows ? we might see conjointed twins or she might bust a tila tequila and go for the ladies and the gents at the same time.

well i think its funny. you writers can be on strike all you wont. because yahh make tv suck. theres no real shows and honestly in my opinion the only shit i watch on tv is oprah(Yes Oprah!),Adult Swim,South Park,the news and i love new york. well i dont love her. you wouldnt catch me on that show. if i had a chance to be on a show like that i will prolly do the balls/johnson to get kick off
Chuuuurch!!

No comments: