Wednesday, February 20, 2008

sa-ra and Jdavey

Hey whatsup, i kinda been tired from working a hard ass schedule. just about working 7 days a week,graveyard. well its a good hustle ,so far! well i last thursday i took off from work to go to the valentines day sa-ra and j*Davey show. Just about my blog is mostly about sa-ra and especially j*Davey. I dont know i guess thats what i listen to alot. but i like dope music like little brother,common,blu,prince,rick james,el debarge,outkast,boot camp clik, and of course sa-ra and j*Davey. well heres some pix from the night that i admire the most. the photographer took a pic of me,sam,and mike.i swear i look like a pig in the pic. here you go!!

J*Davey Performance ( I Felt she was just singing mr.mister for me ahhaha)


Left to Right(Mike,Me,Sammy Lo)



SA-RA CREATIVE PARTNERS




J*Davey Performance(Pic from my sidekick lx)


Jack Davey(all i can do is daydream , a brotha too scurred to buy her a drink)

No comments: