Saturday, February 2, 2008

graveyard rush

Hey its superbowl weekend .. Giants vs patriots and at this point I really don't care who wins. I'm not a huge nfl fan. College football I will support that to the fulliest. It has more of a spirit to it. This month is black history month and also the birthday and the deathday of james "jay dee" yancey one of the most creative producer. . Well another week of overtime. But sux to say I won't be able to go to magic las vegas. This month because of work. But so far I going to form up a good collective of girls to do my promotion. Go to clubs reppin fresh kut ave. I'm going to also have flyers and stickers done. So if you wanna help on that . Let me know.
Plans for 2008
1. Finish www.freshkutave.com
2.release party
3.form up fresh kut ave. 1st year anniversary show
4. Should I go hip hop or electro hmmmm...

No comments: