Monday, February 18, 2008

12 hours of work,6pm to 6am

Man, last friday was payday and I couldn't believe all the work and o.t. I've done. So much of a hustle. So to celebrate my fattt ass check I decide to buy me a xbox 360 . And with that I bought call of duty 4(I guess that's what the kidds is playin lol) and I bought devil may cry 4..I should've got a psp. But I will get one on the next check.
Well I guess me playin video games will ease stress from other things I worry about. Such as trying to find love. But so far I've been thinking about getting my bars up on being a killer on call of duty 4. I've been playin live and my ass torn a new one in it. But its dope that I'm getting practice give me a couple months in . I will be official
My xbox live gamertag is
Junehoward
I got call of duty 4,devil may cry4,and I got street fighter 2 arcade hd

No comments: