Monday, March 10, 2008

the light/the black rolex

So I'm bustin another night of work. And I'm listening to the common "the light'08" produce by just blaze. Oh my gosh I'm so feelin this track. But I'm also feeling rick ross new single , the boss.
But yeah,I am planning come back out of my shell of being humble emcee. I decide to record a 7 track album called the black rolex based off a anime cartoon called lupin the 3rd . Lupin the 3rd is known to be a thief with swagger that steady get himself into something new. Well lupin the 3rd was like my favorite show they showed on adult swim. So showin the production side of me. I found vinyl of lupin the 3rd and I also ripped some tracks from limewire and I put those together and I have the black rolex together now it takes nothing but writing and recording.

No comments: