Wednesday, March 19, 2008

dreaming digital

Hey yahh! These past 2 days I've been thinking a whole lot and also theres sleepin,eating,and playing video games. What will be my plans really for the summer of 2008 and for the future? In a way I'm confused about what I want and what I want to do.. In a way I want love.. But is love going to be there or not.. Will change my life around as far as work. Will keep the same job in the future or will really go into the career I want. Is my new friends that I hang around .are they go to stay around? Well since I work grave..I have to sleep in the day. And I had a dream yesterday about me walkin a line of people and all of them were old and new friends . In the dream they was spittin on me pushin me around tellin me I'm a loser , that going to become nothing, and ima stay miserable my whole life. When I woke up, I just had that that dream on my mind,and just scared to think will that ever happen to me? It gives a bad chill.. And what makes it mored fuckd up its when you call your close ones and no one picks up.. This is going to give me grey hairs(oh lord!!).

No comments: