Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rainy Days

Well hey guys, sorry to all my readers . i've been working alot lately. they mess me up on my hours. sooo i've been acting a fiend to crack. taken as many hours i can get. "GOTTA GET THE MONEY!" I havent been in the best mood. i've been thinking about alot of things such as work,my life,my business,and my love life. well so far business for fresh kut ave. have been boomin'! My life, well other than being thankful to have a wonderful father and my oldest sister. Eversince my mother past away 6 going on 7 years ago. they have both been there. making sure that i went to school and made sure that i had dough in my pocket. last year in august my nephew past away . he was staying with me and my father at the time. he was the son of my oldest brother who is in jail in v.a. from that i've been looking for love. im searching for it but its not coming to me. i think i dont know how to act around women. because they seem to put me in the friendzone like quick or either they want to use me to obtain something. well back in the days i will date girls without my race (im black and filipino). but i really want to date a black girl with dope style and good personality. well when i think i found the one its like they dont want to have anything with me. i mean i work but i dont drive . and in l.a. if you trying to get around you gotta drive. but since i work the grave i tend not to drive. and i believe i need to renewal my license. well ima good guy, im not a horn dogg,and i love to eat and shopp especially for my lady . but i guess that lady doesnt want to see it. i aint no sugardaddy but i sort of got sugardaddy tendencies buying gifts and taken out to dinner. but i guess this post its about love. and no one wants the love to give :/

No comments: